Give your groomsmen the perfect gift.
When it comes to the wedding, the groom and his groomsmen are usually left out of the spotlight. It's the bride's day after all. Right? Right?
Regardless, your groomsmen deserve a cool gift that they will actually take home and enjoy. Your groomsmen are the men in your life that actually agreed to spend their weekend standing around in a rented tuxedo and smiling for the cameras.
Get them something nice.
We are going to go through some of the great products we offer that your groomsmen will be sure to love.
Start your wedding celebration off with a personalized Gunmetal Beer Growler Set. These look like they took some swords, melted them down and turned them into steins and growlers, aka awesome. We can put their names, nicknames or really, anything you want on them.
Here are the specifics:
Personalized Gunmetal Growler Set includes 2 steins with the same personalized name.
Personalized with 2 lines up to 15 characters per line.
Of course, you can't give your groomsmen awesome steins and a growler without anything tasty to put in them, right? Well, we have the solution for this problem.
Imagine a 2 Liter, Oak Whiskey Barrel filled with the favorite beverage of your groomsman. You have already given them the cup to drink out of. Let the party begin.
Please note: You will have to get the drink elsewhere. Also, we can put anything you want on the barrel. A nickname, a picture, or a chupacabra. Anything you want.
DETAILS: Steel-banded Oak 2 liter Barrel/Cask comes with its own stand, spigot and bung. Barrel is convenient for serving and filling. Also includes, instructions for curing, cleaning and sanitizing barrel before use.
SPECIAL NOTE: After curing with water it may be necessary to use a wax product to further seal the barrel from any leaks that remain after the curing process.
SIZE: Barrel measures 7 ½” x 5” x 5”
PERSONALIZATION: Personalize with 1 line up to 15 characters.
After you are done pre-gaming, gaming, or post-gaming, it's time to get your boys looking spiffy and dressed to the 9's. Nothing says sophisticated and classy like personalized, modern cuff links.
Get everyone suited up, get their cuff links ready and lets move on to the next gift.
Everyone already has the stylish cufflinks, they have had a few good drinks in their new steins and from their Oak Barrel, now its time to get serious-ly smoky.
For the smoker who wants a good-looking, reliable lighter that works every time, you can’t get any better than Zippo.
This personalized brushed chrome model is both attractive and sturdy and fits easily into just about any pocket or even a small purse or wristlet.
Engraved with the name or initials of the recipient, this lighter is one he or she will treasure for years to come. Measures 1 ½” x 2 1/8” x ½”.
Personalized with two lines of up to 15 characters per line.
You have the lighter, now let's find something to light.
This Monogrammed Capri Glass Top Mahogany Humidor is truly the perfect present for your groomsmen. Featuring a glass lid, this humidor can be personalized with one of our monogram designs and a name up to 15 characters in length. We will use the first initial of the name as the Monogram.
Please note: Cigars and Swagger not included.
Be the best groom to your groomsmen. It's time for the groomsmen to get some cool gifts that they won't just throw in the garbage as soon as they get home.
We promise that our personalized selection of classy gifts will make them say, "Whoa, these are cool".
There you have it.
Awesome, personalized gifts for your groomsmen that they will actually love.
Order today and we can give you free shipping on orders over $50!
Use coupon code: 50shipfree
Celebrate with save the date cards
It finally happened. You are sporting that pretty rock on your finger. You have picked the day to get married and now you need to send save the date cards! Or...should you?
Short Story: Yes! You should always send Save the Date cards. If not for yourself, do it for your guests.
Top Reasons for Sending Save The Date Cards:
1. Announce Your Engagement
Use your save the date cards to announce your engagement. Let the whole world know!
2. Introduce your Theme
If you have chosen a theme, colors, or anything else, this is the perfect time to let your guests know so they can prepare and match your style.
3. Show off Engagement Photos
You spent all that time looking absolutely beautiful for your engagement photos. Your save the date card is the perfect place to give your guests the chance to see you and your soon to be at your best.
4. Guaranteed Guest List
Save the date cards should only go to the guests you want at your wedding. Once this list is complete, you will have your complete guest list. This will make sending invitation much easier.
5. Time to Save
Weddings can be expensive. Not only for you, but also for your guests. A well-timed save the date card can let your guests prepare to attend by saving money to pay for flights, dress clothes or gifts for you. Let them know early!
6. Make The Day Real
When you send your first save the date card. You are declaring to the world, this is happening, I am getting married, and this is when. Make the whole process feel real by taking this step. You will feel great!
Top Mistakes When Sending Save the Date Cards:
1. Not Being Specific Enough
If you already know the location, theme or that you are going to let your guests bring a plus one, let them know in your card! Your guests need to have all the information they need to plan to be there for your wedding. Your save the date card is the place to do it.
2. Not making it personal
You might not have the venue, color scheme or dress picked out. But you have your husband picked out, right? Be sure to send a card that really illustrates your story, your bond or something you both love, like your pets. This is your time to shine!
3. Sending them too late
The earlier you can let your peeps know that they are going to be invited to your fabulous wedding, the better. It takes a lot of advanced notice to book hotels, get time off from work and prepare. Additionally, some people will need the extra time to save money so they can go. Do them a solid and let them know as early as they can.
4. Pick the right people
This should go without saying, but you should only send save the date cards to people you actually want to be at your wedding. This will make sure there are no hurt feelings.
There you have it!
Save the date cards are still an incredibly vital part of any wedding. Stay classy with your guests and give them advanced notice and a chance to experience your engagement with beautiful save the date cards.
If you are looking for inspiration, tips or want to discuss making your save the date cards with us, let us know! We will handcraft the perfect save the date card to celebrate your engagement and your wedding.
Remember, first impressions last forever. Send the perfect card!
It finally happened. You guys got engaged. You set a date. Now it's time for one of the most important steps in your wedding journey.
Don't know where to start? Want some helpful tips on whether you should choose traditional print invitations or electronics?
We are here to help!
The decision process is actually quite simple. I will ask a simple question regarding wedding invitations. Here it is:
Which type of invitation would you be most excited about receiving?
Option 1: Getting an Email Invitation
Let's be honest.
Wedding invitations sent through email is usually cheaper and can even be more convenient, especially when trying to chase down that cool aunt who never seems to RSVP to anything you send.
Also, depending on what service you use, other people can see who is going and who has been invited. This of course is a double-edged sword...everyone will know that you didn't invite your weird cousin to your wedding. Sorry (not sorry) Jamie!
Here is the problem with email invitations:
1. They are cheap. Everyone will know you didn't want to spend any money.
2. They do not exist in the physical world. There is nothing to hold.
3. Since they are in email, you are extremely limited in the designs and styles of the invitation. No cool ribbons, or bedazzlements or anything else that is fun to touch. Talk about boring!
4. Since everything is online, everyone can see who is invited, who doesn't want to come and who has RSVP'd. There is hardly any privacy when it comes to the net. This lack of privacy makes it much harder to make...better guest arrangements.
Now, let's go to Option 2.
Option 2: Getting an invitation in the mail
So, the mailman stops by and drops of the usual bills and junk. But wait! There is a fancy looking grey envelope. What is that? What ever could it be?
You run to your mailbox and fish out the special envelope just like you did when trying to get the toy from the cereal box.
Suspense. Drama. Action. Excitement.
All from an envelope you haven't even opened yet. Amazing right?
The reasons why Traditional Paper Invitations are awesome:
1. Style!! You can send almost anything you want. Some unusual shape, fabric, color, a giant box full of confetti. It doesn't matter. The options are endless! With the help of a great designer (cough we're pretty good ) you can send the perfect invitation that really shows off your own style and sets the tone for your wedding day.
2. Convenience. Yes, even using the mail can make things less frustrating. I don't know about you, but my family is afraid of technology. How would I be able to send an invitation to my Gran Gran if she hasn't touched anything but a calculator in 10 years? The good thing about having an address is that everyone has an address. If the IRS can find you, so can your wedding invitation. Comforting right?
3. Clear Intentions. You can say exactly who your card is for. "John and Guest", "Johnsons", "Johnny (and not his girlfriend)". If people share an email address or a Facebook account, the waters get murky and feelings could get hurt. An invitation in the mail keeps everything clear and simple!
4. Privacy. Besides a crazy person going through your mail every now and then, mail is relatively private. Your Uncle Tim in California won't know that Aunt Jude in Wyoming received an invitation. That is, until they talk about it. Since everything is not online for everyone to see, you can invite and not invite anyone you choose. This will help save face for any awkward or embarrassing situations that otherwise would have been created in an online invitation.
5. It's physical baby. We can touch, feel, smell, hold and keep our invitations on our refrigerator or in a box... forever if we want. I'm pretty sure Google will auto-delete emails after 30 days if you don't save them. Talk about sentimental.
At the end of the day, it's your wedding and your decision. Just remember, it's extremely important to set the right tone you want for your wedding.
It all comes down to what you are looking for.
Looking for something fast, cheap and less personal? Send your invitation via email.
Want Elegant? Classy? An event definitely worth remembering?
Definitely send the printed invitation.
The design process is fun and we are here to help!
Let us know which one you choose. We would love to hear your story.